Corral Bartender's Timing Ostrich Boots A4059
Timing is everything.
I recently discovered the abstract beauty in bartending. When you're on the other side of the bar popping tops, chilling shots, and pouring whiskey- your timing is everything. Not just while you're playing mixologist, but while you make conversation or while you serve a round of beers. Bartenders are in the driver's seat of so many situations that they don't even realize. If that guy wouldn't have needed another drink, he wouldn't have bumped into the girl he didn't know he needed. If the bartender wouldn't have taken a drink chip to table 5, someone could have lost a business deal. A friendship would have been in the wind over a missed cherry bomb. When the drinks are strong and the company is good, always trust the Bartender's Timing.
These genuine full quill Ostrich boots are a show stopper from Corral. They are covered in explicit detail, peppered with metal studs and bullets, and are as authentic as they come. They are for the girls who shoot tequila, live on the edge, and love it when things get western.
- Sizing Suggestion: Wear down a half size from normal. For example, the model typically wears a size 8.5, but she chose a size 8 in this style.
- Please remember genuine leather will stretch with wear.
- Corral Style A4059
- Genuine Full Quill Ostrich Vamp.
- Square Toe.
- Shaft height: approx. 12"
- Calf circumference: approx. 15.5"
- Heel height: approx. 1.5"
- Click the turquoise "HOLLER AT ME" button to request your size if it is currently sold out. You will receive a notification when your size is restocked.