Bronco Acid Wash Cow Hide Ankle Bootie
Write a review
| Ask a question
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Do you have neutral shades painted on your home walls or are you a full-color person?
This is a really long story, but I'll try so shorten it up to match these Bronco Acid Wash Cow Hide Ankle Booties! Long ago, I showed my bold personality with vibrantly colored walls in my home. Until the day I realized the inside of my home looked like a circus tent. Ever since, I've only painted my home bedroom walls two colors. One is a very neutral light grey color, and most recently, I painted my bedroom walls black like these genuine leather Bronco Cow Print Ankle Booties. I've realized that a neutral basic color with some texture goes much further in my closet.
- The Herd's Sizing Suggestions: Wear True To Size. If In Between Sizes Go Up. For example, Brianne is normally a 7.5- in this style she chose an 8.
- Because these are made from genuine cowhide- Color tones and hide patterns will vary. The sole, rear heel area, and lining of this style is vegan leather.
- These pair well with our Flat Socks!
- Heel Height approx: 2.5 inches
- Shaft Height approx: 5 inches
- Click the turquoise "HOLLER AT ME" button to request your size if it is currently sold out. You will receive a notification when we restock that size!