We melt for this sweet Peach Tea Freeze!
- Servings: 1
- 20 cal
- .5 g carbs
- 1 g sugar
- 0 g fat
- 2 TBSP Skinny Peach Syrup
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Iced Tea
- 1 1/2 Cup Ice
- Peach Slice for Garnish
- Combine 2 TBSP Sugar Free Peach Syrup, 1 1/2 cup ice and 1/2 cup iced tea in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Enjoy!Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Peach Syrup and start making this Peach Tea Freeze part of our daily routine!
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into strips
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum add more if needed (optional thickener)
- 15 ounces baby corn optional
- note I added broccoli 🥦 as well.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add the beef strips and garlic; cook until the beef is browned. Once done, season to taste with salt and pepper, and remove from skillet.
Adde additional oil to the skillet if needed. Cook pepper and onion in skillet until they are tender.
Add the broth, soy sauce, mushrooms, and optional xanthan gum and baby corn (if using).
Cook and stir until mushrooms are softened.
Stir in the beef and continue cooking until heated throughout.
⚡️New arrivals of Blouses, tanks, Accessories, Jewelry & more has arrived this week!
⚡️ Big News!
🤩🤩Spring/Summer Hours extended! New hours:
Thursday & Fridays 11am-6pm
we heard you, and we are bringing them back this summer for ya!
⚡️live sale Thurs @ lunch time & Fri Live Sale new arrivals around lunch time.